iVision X.1 GPS Tracking Device Includes – 1 Years Of Service Free
Buy now and save!
No Activation Fee
1 Years Of Service FREE
FREE shipping and NO Contract
The iVision X.1 is a rugged waterproof (IP66 Rated) tethered, tracking device. The x.1 transmits location every 3 minutes when in motion, and once per day for 6 months under battery power alone, when not in motion. Designed for reliable long-term deployments, the iVision X.1 is ideal for fleet tracking when tethered to a 12- or 24-volt system. The iVision X.1 allows carrier fleet managers to keep track of semi-trucks, trailers, automobiles, construction equipment and other fleet assets.
Your daily inventory of assets is essentially done for you!
- Theft recovery, inventory, No more searching for assets!
- Easy install: 2 wires and requires no special tools.
- Rugged: Waterproof, Temperatures: -30º to +75º C, Absorbs shock, U.S. Military Standards 202G and 810F, SAE J1455
- Includes stop duration and reporting at your fingertips
- Real-time visibility into your fleet, 24/7/365
- Geofence capable, with built in landmarks.
- Web portal viewing from any computer
- Small size: 2.15″ × 4.33″ × 1.59″ lightweight: 12 oz.
- Mounts to any asset with a power source
- No maintenance needed
- 1-Years of free service!
- Complete web portal with 36 months history
- GPS geo-fence with unlimited email alerts
- No activation fees and no hidden costs
- We will meet or beat any competitor or return the product in new condition for a full refund of the purchase price!
View Our X.5 Long Life Battery Powered Device – Click Here