iVision X.5 Calamp TTU 720 GPS Tracking Device With – 3 Years Of Service Free
Buy Now and Save!
36 Months Service Included
No Activation Fee and NO Contract!
The iVision X.5 Calamp TTU 720 is an untethered GPS tracking device equipped with a durable lithium-ion battery capable of providing daily GPS position location for 5 years or more. This non-rechargeable tracking device is ideal for multi-year deployments. The iVision X.5 Calamp TTU 720 can be mounted in, under, and on top of many types of assets including cars, trucks, vans, semi-trucks, earthmoving equipment, bobcats, backhoes, dump trucks, trailers of all types, field generators, boats, 4-wheelers, containers, construction equipment, forklifts, golf carts, any asset you like.
- Theft recovery and daily inventory for any asset!
- Battery life indicator you can view on line.
- No external power source needed. Completely battery powered.
- Web portal viewing includes 36 months of service.
- Easy install, requires no special tools!
- Weather, temperature, humidity, shock and vibration proof, -30º to +75º C
- Small size and light weight: 2.25″ x 10.25″ x 1.4″ and 32 oz.
- No maintenance needed
- 3-Years of free service!
- Complete web portal with 36 months history
- GPS geo-fence with unlimited email alerts
- No activation fees and no hidden costs
- We will meet or beat any competitor or return the product in new condition for a full refund of the purchase price!