Tethered GPS Tracking Devices
The iVision X.1 is a tethered tracking device that provides GPS location every 3 minutes while the asset is in motion. Its rechargeable lithium battery continues to transmit, even if no power is present, so you can find your asset, even after the power has been cut. Specially designed for reliable long-term deployments, the iVision X.1 is ideal for fleet tracking when tethered to a 12- or 24-volt system.
The iVision X.1 allows carrier fleet managers to keep track of semi-trucks, trailers, automobiles, construction equipment and other fleet vehicles and assets.
Learn more about the iGlobal battery-powered iVision GPS asset-visibility solutions.
- 12 or 24 volts power required
- Small size: 2.15″ × 4.33″ × 1.59″
- Lightweight: 12 oz.
- Superior internal antennas for both cellular and GPS
- GPS positioning every three minutes
- Temperatures: -30º to +75º C
- Absorbs shock
- U.S. Military Standards 202G and 810F, SAE J1455
- Mounts to any asset with a power source
- Common uses: mount on trailers, passenger vehicles, fleet vehicles, heavy machinery