UnTethered GPS Tracking Devices
Powered by six AA batteries, the iVision X.2 is an untethered asset-tracking device, which sends GPS location signals every 12 hours.
The iVision X.2 can easily mount to any asset; no wiring is required. It is perfect for shorter-term deployments or for hardware that has no other power supply. Track any asset for up to two years before batteries needs to be replaced or recharged.
- Powered by 6 AA batteries
- Small size: 2.9″×4.8″×1.4″
- Lightweight: 12 oz.
- Superior internal antennas for both cellular and GPS
- GPS positioning every 12 hours
- Can withstand extreme temperatures
- -30ºC to +75º C
- Absorbs shock and vibration
- U.S. Military Standards 202G and 810F, SAE J1455
- 12-month manufacturer defect warranty
- Common uses: mount on trailers, machinery without power sources, boats