UnTethered GPS Tracking Devices
Powered by six AA batteries, the iVision X.2 is an untethered GPS Tracking device, which sends GPS location signals every 12 hours.
The X.2 can easily mount to any asset; no wiring is required. It is perfect for shorter-term deployments or for hardware that has no other power supply. Track any asset for up to two years before batteries need to be replaced or recharged.
- Powered by 6 AA batteries
- Small size: 2.9″×4.8″×1.4″
- Lightweight: 12 oz.
- Superior internal antennas for both cellular and GPS
- GPS positioning every 12 hours
- Can withstand extreme temperatures, -30ºC to +75º C
- Absorbs shock and vibration
- U.S. Military Standards 202G and 810F, SAE J1455
- 12-month manufacturer defect warranty